Electrical Engineer - Hybrid
Welcome to a place where people are at the heart of everything we do.
Welcome to people with an inspiring vision and who seek stimulating challenges. At CIMA+, you’ll find a place where you’ll have many opportunities to learn and develop while working on engaging projects.
We are a firm 100% owned by its employees and we value a collaborative and entrepreneurial mindset. You will have the flexibility to manage your work on your own terms and define what work-life balance means to you.
When you join CIMA+, we welcome you to a place that you can call home.
We are looking for an Electrical Engineer to join our Energy and Resources team. You will be at the heart of projects in renewable energy and transportation electrification across Canada. By working as part of our team passionate about electrical energy, you will benefit from sound advice and professional development opportunities. You will occasionally work on job sites and with clients to put your skills into practice in the field. This is a hybrid position based in one of our offices in Quebec. To learn more about our renewable energy activities check out this video.
- Drawing up plans and specifications for electrical installations
- Carry out studies of various electrical networks including:
- Short circuit, coordination of protections and arc flash
- Power flow and harmonic emission
- Study of transient phenomena
- Write and review technical reports and plans and specifications
- University Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience
- Able to work with junior and senior engineers, and in a team
- Experience with EasyPower, ETAP and Matlab software is an asset
- Fluency in both oral and written French
- Fluency in oral and written English. This position requires fundamental bilingual proficiency, which will enable you to communicate effectively with our various stakeholders, including our customers, partners and cross-sector staff, in both French and English nationally.
- Attention to detail, always aiming to deliver top quality work
- Proactivity; seeks opportunities to better serve customers and optimize processes
- Ability to write clear and well-structured technical reports
- Possess a valid Driver's license
Ethics and integrity are fundamental values at CIMA+, and we are looking for people who uphold these principles. We are committed to creating opportunities for all our talents to contribute to the firm’s success, develop and grow, regardless of cultural or other differences. We fully endorse employment equity principles and encourage women, members of visible minorities, Indigenous people, and persons with disabilities to apply for any position offered at CIMA+. Adaptation measures are provided upon request to facilitate participation in the recruitment process.
For more information on this job opportunity, please contact Ven Thambithurai