Electrical Technician - Hybrid
Welcome to a place where people are at the heart of everything we do.
Welcome to people with an inspiring vision and who seek stimulating challenges. At CIMA+, you’ll find a place where you’ll have many opportunities to learn and develop while working on engaging projects.
We are a firm 100% owned by its employees and we value a collaborative and entrepreneurial mindset. You will have the flexibility to manage your work on your own terms and define what work-life balance means to you.
When you join CIMA+, we welcome you to a place that you can call home.
We are looking for an Electrical Technician to join our Energy and Resources team. You will be at the heart of projects in renewable energy and transportation electrification across Canada. By working as part of our team passionate about electrical energy, you will benefit from sound advice and professional development opportunities. You will also work on job sites and with clients to put your skills into practice in the field. This is a hybrid position based in one of our offices in Quebec. To learn more about our renewable energy activities check out this video.
- Design electrical plans using AutoCAD
- Support the responsible engineer in the design of plans and specifications
- Visit the sites to determine the nature of the work to be done
- Carry out field surveys
- Carry out work supervision, in residence or in support (occasional)
- Ensure rigorous monitoring of its projects
- College Diploma (AEC or DEC) in electrical engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience
- Knowledge of AutoCAD software and the Office suite
- Ability to work on different projects simultaneously
- Available for short term travel
- Fluency in both oral and written French
- Proficiency in oral and written English. This position requires a fundamental bilingual proficiency, which will enable you to communicate effectively with our various stakeholders, including our customers, partners and cross-sector staff, in both French and English nationally.
- Valid Driver's license
- Knowledge of utility distribution networks an asset
Ethics and integrity are fundamental values at CIMA+, and we are looking for people who uphold these principles. We are committed to creating opportunities for all our talents to contribute to the firm’s success, develop and grow, regardless of cultural or other differences. We fully endorse employment equity principles and encourage women, members of visible minorities, Indigenous people, and persons with disabilities to apply for any position offered at CIMA+. Adaptation measures are provided upon request to facilitate participation in the recruitment process.
For more information on this job opportunity, please contact Ven Thambithurai