Greenhouse Gas Emissions Analyst
Who We Are
Internat Energy Solutions - A subsidiary of Dillon Consulting Limited, is a highly respected engineering consulting firm committed to promoting a sustainable economy, government, and society. Located in Toronto, Ontario & Calgary, Alberta, Internat Energy Solutions strives to assist governments, businesses, and households in generating greater wealth and employment opportunities while preserving and enhancing human and natural capital. By implementing sustainable design, energy efficiency, and renewable energy principles, we aim to increase profit and competitiveness for our clients. Internat Energy Solutions and Dillon’s dedicated team of engineers and consultants works diligently to deliver value by guiding clients towards improved energy efficiency, reduced reliance on external energy sources, and minimized environmental impact throughout Canada.
Who We Are Looking For
Internat Energy Solutions is looking for a Greenhouse Gas Emissions Analyst who is driven, hardworking and collaborative, and who wants to continue to gain varied experiences in the energy management industry. Someone who strives to provide their clients with an excellent experience through their professionalism and responsiveness.
In this role you will be a welcome addition to our dynamic team. As a Greenhouse Gas Emissions Analyst you will showcase your organizational and communication skills in a fast-paced professional environment. Your ability to create strong working relationships with your peers and managers will elevate your and the company’s collective success. Your drive for excellence will present opportunities to chart your own path to success with a rewarding career in our firm.
What your day will look like
- Participation on a team in GHG emission verifications as an ANAB accredited organization, role will include to assist
- the lead verifier for analysis of emissions or as an internal reviewer
- Organization and keeping dated all GHG verification documents for IESC projects and for ANSI
- Participate in the continued development of the company Quality Management System
- Work on life cycle analysis for GHG Emissions in industrial processes
- Organizational ESG reporting
What you will need to succeed
- Knowledge of Greenhouse Gas Regulations in Canada and around the World (CORSIA and VERRA)
- Has obtained a technical or sustainability focused degree from a university (Engineering degree an asset)
- Undergraduate or Advance Level in University setting preferred with experience in GHG emissions life cycle analysis
- Understanding of cooperate reporting on Greenhouse Gas Regulations
- Proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office Suite Programs
- Knowledge and experience in working with openLCA or equivalent tools, along with GHG emissions databases
- Excellent attention to detail, a high regard for accuracy, and the ability to provide high quality outputs
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Time management skills and the ability to prioritize work effectively to meet tight deadlines and adapt to changing workload demands
- Familiar with various Quality Management Systems
- High energy individual that likes to take leadership in a team
- Obtained a certificate in ISO 14064-3 is an asset
- Capable of working independently but naturally works will with others
- Good English language skills for oral and written communication (French is an asset)
Why choose Dillon
Dillon is powered by people who are technically proficient, passionate about socially important projects, and motivated to deliver superior, tangible results. We strive to remain at the forefront of technology and innovation, and are empowered to continually grow and develop.
We live our core values:
- Reliability: words that result in actions build trust;
- Achievement: do the work to hit the target;
- Continuous development: always learning; always adapting; always growing;
- Creativity: discover new possibilities;
- Courage: do the things that matter, especially when it’s hard;
- Inclusiveness: enabling belonging to draw strength from our differences
In addition, we offer:
- Employee share purchase plan
- Dillon is 100% employee owned and share ownership is open to all full-time regular employees
- A competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Generous retirement savings plan
- Student loan repayment assistance with matching employer contributions
- Flexible work hours
- Dillon values its staff and the contributions that are made each day and understands that work arrangements can differ based on personal needs and business needs. We are taking a trust-based approach to oﬀer a variety of ﬂexible work options to help balance the competing demands of work and personal life.
- Learning and Development opportunities
- As a knowledge-based business, the organic growth of our knowledge and skills occur through our work performance and roles. The creation and sharing of knowledge allows us to take local knowledge to scale, capture lessons learned through experience, and continuously improve service delivery. The development of self and others is an evident and measured core behaviour within our organization
- We use a composite approach to development including coaching to build the how, mentoring to share lessons, advising to round out perspectives, and co-creation of knowledge through internal learning opportunities
- Focus on Innovation
- The ability to anticipate, examine, and adopt new and innovative solutions is a crucial driver for the continual and progressive advancement of our business performance. In our culture, people are empowered to reflect and question current practices and seek forward looking solutions to today’s problems and tomorrow’s opportunities
- Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
- A variety of EFAP tools and online resources to support well-being are available to all employees
- Wellness Subsidy
- Our employees can take advantage of wellness subsidy that can be put towards expenses for a variety of health and/or wellness related activities such as gym membership, purchase of home fitness equipment, yoga classes and dance classes
Dillon is a proudly Canadian, employee-owned, professional consulting firm specializing in planning, engineering, environmental science and management. We partner with clients to provide committed, collaborative, and inventive solutions to complex, multi-faceted projects. With over 20 offices and more than 900 employees across Canada, Dillon offers a wide range of services related to building and improving facilities and infrastructure, protecting the environment, and developing communities.
Now operating for over 75 years, we continue to strive for excellence in everything we do. Dillon has been listed as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies for the past 17 years and has the distinction of having achieved Platinum Club member status in this program.
Employment Equity, Diversity & Inclusion at Dillon:
Dillon is committed to the principles of employment equity, inclusiveness, and diversity within our organization. We strive to achieve a workplace where opportunities are based on skills and abilities and that respects and values differences.
Inclusion is more than a word to us, it is the way we choose to run our business.
Please connect with us if you require accommodation in the interview process. We would love to hear from you!