Registered Energy Advisor
Are you ready to start your GREEN career? We are TRAINING Energy Advisors to join our growing team! Answer yes to the following questions, and this career opportunity may be right for you!
Do you see the world through GREEN coloured glasses?
Do you want to work in one of the fastest growing industries, learn new skills and help people to improve the energy efficiency of their homes?
Do you want to work in a field that is making a positive impact on the environment?
Do you want a flexible schedule and control over your earning potential?
We can give you all of this, while working in a fun and productive workplace!
Energuy will give you all of the tools that you need to succeed!
- A comprehensive training program that will prepare you to work as a Registered Energy Advisor
- The potential to earn up to $100,000 per year
- Flexible work schedule that allows you to maximize your earning potential while maintaining a positive work/life balance
- Opportunities for future learning and growth
Qualifications/ Skills Required for Success:
- Analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Computer literate
- Math skills are essential
- Organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Self management
- Time management
- Active listening skills
- Post secondary school (required)
- Building science is an asset
- Home inspection experience is an asset
- Construction/Building envelope courses an asset
- HVAC experience an asset
What you need:
- Flexibility - some evening and weekend work is required.
- Police check
- Valid G drivers license and clean driving record
- Your dedication and hard work!
How to take advantage of this fantastic opportunity!
Submit your resume at careers@energuy. Visit us at www.energuy.ca.
Please be sure your resume includes a phone number and email address.
Initial interviews will be done through video conference or phone to maintain distancing in this pandemic. When hired, training will be in person, where physical distancing, masks and sanitizer rules are followed.
Work Location: In person