Senior Program Manager
Job Description Summary
At CLEAResult, we lead the transition to a sustainable, equitable, and carbon-neutral energy-efficient future for our communities and our planet. We do that by creating a people-first culture built on trust, accountability, and transparency; where every employee – regardless of position, role, or identity is treated with respect and given an equal chance to thrive.
Additionally, you will enjoy:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance with company premium assistance
- Life, AD&D, and long-term disability coverage paid for by the company
- RRSP company match
- Paid vacation, sick and personal time
- Paid company holidays
- Paid Volunteer Time; giving back to our communities is important to us
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Recognition Program – convert your recognition points into gift cards
- Employee Assistance Program – offers benefits to help you manage daily responsibilities
- Access to training opportunities to advance further in your careerJob Description
This role can sit anywhere in Canada, though routine travel to our Toronto office for in-person meetings will be required.
CLEAResult Canada is seeking a Senior Program Manager to lead and grow our Alternative Energy Efficiency portfolio. The Senior Program Manager will be responsible for overseeing a large portfolio of CLEAResult’s energy conservation program contracts across Canada. The successful candidate will oversee an internal operations team, complex business processes, and program performance. The Senior Program Manager will also be responsible for managing the program's financial forecast and financial performance (P&L oversight). This role reports directly to the Vice President of Canada and comes with significant visibility to members of CLEAResult's executive team. We are looking for a high performing individual, who will help drive the business forward, and who has the potential to grow as our organization grows.
- Strategically oversee client portfolio, managing both new and tenured client relationships
- Navigate variety of client programs ensuring nuances of individual programs are positively supported
- Provide guidance and leadership to a large operations team (managers and individual contributors)
- Contribute to, or lead, contract negotiations and execute contracts for compliance and customer satisfaction
- Design, manage and continuously improve operational process flows and reporting dashboards
- Lead process and resource improvements including Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), to ensure compliance and efficiency
- Oversee internal reporting (KPI management) and external reporting (client target achievement)
- Manage financial forecasts and financial performance
- Complete Special Projects for the VP of Canada and clients
- Through creativity and innovation, create strategic plans to support key business issues
- Manage issue escalation and remediation
- Coordinate and collaborate with cross functional teams
- Ensure appropriate data & systems management
- Oversee customer escalations, ensuring appropriate customer service levels for programs
Exciting candidates have…
- Bachelor’s degree plus 8+ years of relevant experience
- 5+ years people management at a senior level
- Energy Efficiency experience and/or Energy Management experience an asset
- Project Management background; PM certification is an asset
- Kaizen Experience is an asset
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Power BI
- Strong negotiation skills and prior experience with client contract discussions
- Proven ability to establish strong and lasting relationships with customers/clients
- Ability to think strategically and prior experience creating formal strategic plans
- Supportive management approach, adapting to varying needs of your team members
- Ability to manage deadlines and KPIs based on contractual agreements
- Positive and visionary approach to getting work accomplished
- Organizational agility; ability to establish respectful and collaborative relationships within the organization
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Ability to travel occasionally throughout Canada
Any offered salary is determined based on internal equity, internal salary ranges, market data/ranges, applicant’s skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications (e.g. JD/technology), for example.
Additional Job Description
Equal Opportunity Employer
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant’s race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran, or any other protected status.
The above job description and job requirements are not intended to be all inclusive. CLEAResult retains the right to make changes or adjustments to job descriptions and/or requirements at any time without notice.
We change the way people use energy.