Senior Customer Success Manager
Who we are and what we do
Mappedin, headquartered in Waterloo, Ontario, is a global leader in indoor mapping and spatial data management. Our solutions power billions of square feet of indoor space and millions of people visiting malls, stadiums, offices, retail establishments, healthcare facilities, warehouses, colleges and universities to name a few. Mappedin's cutting-edge technology optimizes indoor spaces, enhances user experiences, and strengthens public safety through user-friendly digital mapping.
Guided by the ethos "One Map Everywhere," we envision indoor maps as commonplace as their outdoor counterparts. Mappedin is committed to creating accessible and user-friendly products, leveraging our extensive experience and Machine Learning for automated paper-to-digital floor plan conversion.
Who you are and what you’ll do
You enjoy using your expertise to act as an advisor to our customers. You have excellent communication skills, learn fast, are proactive, you are a natural leader and have strong attention to detail. You understand that delivering a consistent experience in all success, support, & training initiatives goes a long way in creating trust.
As a Senior Customer Success Manager, you will be reporting to the VP of Customer Success, you will assume a leadership role in nurturing lifelong relationships with our expanding roster of global clientele. Your responsibilities will include to:
- Welcome and engage Mappedin customers at strategic and tactical levels, provide exceptional service and support, and champion on behalf of your customers to deliver a world class customer experience.
- Drive revenue from the customer base by increasing adoption, ensuring retention and increasing satisfaction of Mappedin suite of products.
- Define & deliver effective onboarding programs, coaching customers to become experts and Mappedin advocates.
- Uncover, qualify and hand-over to Sales opportunities for upsell and new feature add-ons across your customer portfolio.
- Support customer retention and renewals and, as needed, work with Sales and Finance on customized renewals and forms.
- Has created complex Success Plans for strategic accounts, developed and streamlined operational Playbooks and processes, assisted in developing best-practice training for the Customer Success team.
- Establish Customer Success Plans, defining shared goals, so customers achieve their objectives.
- In collaboration with our Product Teams, facilitate Customer meetings to encourage client engagement and involvement in all things Mappedin, being sure to best accommodate local time zones. This may require work outside of regular working hours.
- Measure, track and analyze KPIs (key performance indicators), report progress and optimize programs through innovative practices to drive adoption.
- Proactively monitor & mitigate risks and potential for customer churn.
- You are highly interested in learning about or already have experience in:
- Customer Success strategies, knowledge, and best practices
- Project management
- Account management methodologies
- Leading & managing key stakeholder relationships
- Training & Onboarding strategies
- Experience working with CAD files, floor plans, and 3D software an asset
- Illustrator / Design experience an asset
Nice to have
- Extra points if you speak any of the following languages: French, Spanish, Portuguese, Mandarin, Japanese
What are some challenges?
Mappedin moves fast and we sometimes change directions. We can’t always wait for all the information before we try something. If you want us to guarantee exactly what you’ll be working on three months from now, we can’t give you that. On the other hand, there is a lot of high value work to do, and it won’t be boring. There is a lot of discovery work involved as we frequently do things that are ahead of current technology.
One of our values is playing for the team so you may need to sometimes put aside personal objectives in order to help meet more urgent company objectives, but others will do the same for you.
Behind the scenes
Our tool set currently includes Hubspot, Zendesk, JIRA, Airtable, and LogMeIn but we are firm supporters in supplying whatever tools are necessary for you to produce your best work.
There’s a lot of trust here at Mappedin. We are a REMOTE company, but this role may require you to come into the office from time to time. If you’re local, there will probably be a few days a week when you can expect other people to be in the office. We work flexible hours, have a flexible vacation policy and work to provide the hardware or office equipment you require to unleash your potential. We will do what it takes to get things done if we said we would do it. We stay curious, challenge opinions, take risks, and learn from mistakes. We’re competitive and we like to win together. We want you to join us.
Mappedin welcomes applications from people with disabilities. We provide reasonable accommodations for candidates upon request through the recruitment process. For additional information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (519) 594-0102 and ask to speak to a member of the Human Resources team.