CFG - Portfolio Accounting Intern
Scope of Position
This Portfolio Accounting internship position will assist with day-to-day accounting tasks, i.e. monthly reconciliations, research reconciling differences, journal entries, etc.
Goals of Internship:
- Be a resource for the team in compiling data, conducting research, etc.
- Complete various projects.
- Provide an opportunity for existing team members to mentor and guide an entry level accountant.
Skills to acquire during internship:
- Gain an understanding of day-to-day accounting.
- Enhance technical skills for accounting journal entries.
- Opportunity to receive mentorship from the leaders in Accounting.
- Graduate or Undergraduate Degree in
- Pursuing a degree in Accounting
- Eligible to work in Canada with no sponsorship.
- Available for full time hours.
- Ability to learn quickly
- Strong excel skills to perform pivot ables, vlookup, etc
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and work with minimum supervision
- Entrepreneurial, energetic, and flexible personality with a bias towards action
- Possess strong analytical and research skills
- Able to learn quickly
- Skilled in interpersonal relationships with strong communication skills
- Interested in growing a career in the renewable energy market.
Hybrid schedule of three days in the office with remaining two days at the discretion of working remotely or in the office. Time spent in the office environment, utilizing computers, phones, and general office equipment