Civil Engineering Drafter - Hybrid
Welcome to a place where people are at the heart of everything we do.
Welcome to people who like people, to brilliant minds, tomorrow’s visionaries, challenge seekers, collaborators, and those with an entrepreneurial spirit in their DNA.
At CIMA+ you’ll find a place where everyone’s ideas and perspectives are welcomed and encouraged, a place where you’ll have many opportunities to learn and develop while working on projects that rally our team together, where you can proudly become a company shareholder.
At CIMA+, we give you the freedom and flexibility to manage your work on your own terms and define what work-life balance means to you.
At the end of the day, we’re proud to be able to say that when you join CIMA+, we’ll welcome you into a place that you can call home.
The draftsperson will be part of a multidisciplinary team where their skills will be put to good use. Their primary mission will consist of working in close collaboration with engineers and technicians to produce drawings and sketches.
- Produce sketches and drawings of roads, based on established standards
- Prepare drawing packages
- Carry out 3D modelling
- Produce 3D animations
- Carry out quantity calculations
- Use AutoCAD, MicroStation, Power Inroads, Auto turn, Word, and Excel software
- Closely work with the team of engineers and technicians on an ongoing basis
- Diploma of vocational studies (DVS) in drawing, Diploma of college studies (DCS) in civil engineering or equivalent training
- At least two years of experience in road, civil or municipal engineering
- Knowledge of computer-assisted drawing software
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit software (an asset)
- Knowledge of Inroads software (a significant asset)
- Knowledge of Civil 3D software (a significant asset)
- Ability to work within a multidisciplinary team, multiskilling, and resourcefulness
- Solid interest for the utilization of graphics rendering software
- Command of the French language (spoken and written)
- Attention to detail and thoroughness
- Valid driver’s licence and access to a vehicle
CIMA+ needs you in Abitibi-Témiscamingue
CIMA+ is the largest private consulting engineering firm in Canada with more than 30 offices from coast to coast. Since 2009, our Rouyn-Noranda office offers services in road, bridge, airport, building, industrial, environmental, and urban infrastructure engineering.
A local expertise serving the local population
Our interdisciplinary group ensures the design and monitoring of various engineering structures in the framework of stimulating projects such as the expansion of Rouyn-Noranda’s drinking water reservoir, reconstruction of single or multiple lane bridges, pavement repairs, studies, drafting of specifications and preparation of drawings for large-scale residential developments, reconstruction of airport runways, and more.
Ethics and integrity are fundamental values at CIMA+, and we are looking for people who uphold these principles. We are committed to creating opportunities for all our talents to contribute to the firm’s success, develop and grow, regardless of cultural or other differences. We fully endorse employment equity principles and encourage women, visible minorities, Indigenous people, and individuals with disabilities to apply for any position offered at CIMA+. Adaptation measures are provided upon request to facilitate participation in the recruitment process.
For more information about this job offer, please contact Alina Souralay
Your application has been successfully submitted.