Structural Project Manager - Bridge - Hybrid
Welcome to a place where people are at the heart of everything we do.
Welcome to people who like people, to brilliant minds, tomorrow’s visionaries, challenge seekers, collaborators, and those with an entrepreneurial spirit in their DNA.
At CIMA+ you’ll find a place where everyone’s ideas and perspectives are welcomed and encouraged, a place where you’ll have many opportunities to learn and develop while working on projects that rally our team together, where you can proudly become a company shareholder.
At CIMA+, we give you the freedom and flexibility to manage your work on your own terms and define what work-life balance means to you.
At the end of the day, we’re proud to be able to say that when you join CIMA+, we’ll welcome you into a place that you can call home.
The project manager in structural engineering (bridges) will join the Transportation team in the Rouyn-Noranda region and put their knowledge and experience to use for the design of structures of various types and sizes. They will also contribute to several structural rehabilitation, monitoring and inspection projects.
- Actively participate in design and/or rehabilitation, detailed engineering, and project management
- Determine needs associated with projects
- Supervise the team assigned to projects
- Propose solutions to address problems encountered
- Take all necessary measures to ensure work progress as per the established schedule
- Prepare and issue change guidelines if needed
- Prepare change approval requests and forward to city representatives
- Carry out studies or draft technical reports
- Determine construction costs
- Carry out inspection and evaluation work
- Participate in work supervision
- Support other members of the team in carrying out project-related tasks
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering with a major in structural engineering or any recognized equivalent
- At least five years of experience in the area of bridge, structural or dam engineering
- Member of the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec (OIQ)
- Certificate of achievement for the ASP Construction training on health and safety on construction sites
- Completed MTQ training programs on construction and repair of structures and on the design of structures (a significant asset)
- Certificate of achievement for the following training programs: Management of road work impacts on traffic and Road work supervision and signalling (an asset)
- Valid driver’s licence and access to a vehicle
- Willingness to travel frequently
- Good physical condition
CIMA+ needs you in Abitibi-Témiscamingue
CIMA+ is the largest private consulting engineering firm in Canada with more than 30 offices from coast to coast. Since 2009, our Rouyn-Noranda office offers services in road, bridge, airport, building, industrial, environmental, and urban infrastructure engineering.
A local expertise serving the local population
Our interdisciplinary group ensures the design and monitoring of various engineering structures in the framework of stimulating projects such as the expansion of Rouyn-Noranda’s drinking water reservoir, reconstruction of single or multiple lane bridges, pavement repairs, studies, drafting of specifications and preparation of drawings for large-scale residential developments, reconstruction of airport runways, and more.
Achieve your full potential by tackling stimulating challenges for one of the Best Employers in Canada. We are looking for motivated technicians and engineers who wish to get involved in the region’s development.
Ethics and integrity are fundamental values at CIMA+, and we are looking for people who uphold these principles. We are committed to creating opportunities for all our talents to contribute to the firm’s success, develop and grow, regardless of cultural or other differences. We fully endorse employment equity principles and encourage women, visible minorities, Indigenous people, and individuals with disabilities to apply for any position offered at CIMA+. Adaptation measures are provided upon request to facilitate participation in the recruitment process.
For more information about this job offer, please contact Alina Souralay
Your application has been successfully submitted.