Kuby Renewable Energy Ltd is a solar PV design-build contracting company with offices in Edmonton, AB and Kamloops, BC. Kuby Energy services western and northern Canada, providing turn-key residential and commercial solar power, energy storage, and electric vehicle solutions.
Future opportunity for different roles within Kuby is possible based upon the candidates desires and Kuby Energy’s needs.
Are you a P.Eng with an entrepreneurial spirit?
Do you want to lead a growing team/division?
Kuby Energy is looking to grow our engineering division.
- Authenticate residential and commercial structural drawings for solar power systems
- Mentor EIT's
- Assist in commercial proposal estimating, project development and design
- Review drawing sets and provide feedback
- Work directly with Kuby's owners and engineer to lead and grow the engineering and design team
- Analyze roof loading capabilities in compliance with Building Codes and other regulations
The following items are required for consideration with Kuby Energy:
- Be a registered P.Eng in Alberta
- Knowledge of solar PV systems
- Passion for solar power or sustainability
- Desire to learn and improve
- Integrity and accountability
- Ability to give direction/feedback and manage others
- Be extremely hard working and have willingness to solve problems
- Clean driver abstract
The following are some items that can set you apart:
- Willingness to work as Responsible Member
- Desire to bring in new engineering work/business
- 2D and 3D CAD
- Experience with small teams
- Experience with business development or project management
- Experience with Electrical Engineering practice
*To Apply you must:
1) Click the link to email our hiring manager
2) Attach a resume and cover letter to be considered.
3) Include subject line: Job Application - Position Title.
For example Job Application - Journeyman Electrician 1.
Let's get real, we all want perks..
1. Work with a small team - you have direct relations with owners, founders and managers and potential for making a major difference and advancing quickly.
2. We give back, whether contributing to international initiatives, or providing free solar power systems to local non-profits, a portion of efforts goes to helping community.
3. Team events, group nights out, golf tournaments, and rowdy holiday parties.
4. Casual office environment.
1. Matching contributions to a Bitcoin Investment Savings Plan
2. Tool allowance for field staff
3. Benefits Package including medical, dental, vision, dependents, and practitioner coverage for massages, physio, chiro and more.
4. Employee Referral Bonus. Want to work with your friends? Refer them and get cash.
5. Monthly Employee Reward program
6. Corporate shareholder opportunities
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We seek to advance the energy industry and economy in Canada while reducing society's environmental impact through the implementation of solar power a...