Technician in Civil Engineering - Hybrid
Welcome to a place where people are at the heart of everything we do.
Welcome to people who like people, to brilliant minds, tomorrow’s visionaries, challenge seekers, collaborators, and those with an entrepreneurial spirit in their DNA.
At CIMA+, you’ll find a place where everyone’s ideas and perspectives are welcomed and encouraged, a place where you’ll have many opportunities to learn and develop while working on projects that rally our team together, where you can proudly become a company shareholder.
At CIMA+, we give you the freedom and flexibility to manage your work on your own terms and define what work-life balance means to you.
At the end of the day, we’re proud to be able to say that when you join CIMA+, we’ll welcome you into a place that you can call home.
CIMA+’s Transportation team - Bridges and Engineering Structures - is seeking a Technician to work on a variety of large-scale projects in the Québec City region. The incumbent will have an opportunity to tackle stimulating technical challenges, take part in training and benefit from the support of our team, which is recognized across Canada for its accomplishments in the bridge structure field.
We offer a flexible hybrid work mode allowing the selected candidate to work from home and from our Québec City office.
- Contribute to the execution of numerous projects involving the construction of bridges and transportation structures, from design (technical drawings) to onsite work supervision, bridge inspection, land surveys, etc.
- With respect to design, ensure that technical documents progress in accordance with the evolution of the project
- With respect to work supervision, work onsite on a full-time basis and assist the project team in monitoring the execution of work by general contractors
- Inspect bridges and other transportation structures (overpasses, culverts, walls, etc.)
- Conduct land surveys together with the team to obtain the information required for the execution and monitoring of mandates
- Assist surveying teams, as required
- Take part in the preparation of studies and technical reports
- Diploma of Collegial Studies (DCS) in Civil Engineering
- Experience in the construction industry (graduate students are welcome)
- Successful completion of training related to safety on construction sites (ASP Card)
- Proficiency in French (oral and written)
- Mastery of AutoCAD software
Ethics and integrity are fundamental values at CIMA+, and we are looking for people who uphold these principles. We are committed to creating opportunities for all our talents to contribute to the firm’s success, develop and grow, regardless of cultural or other differences. We fully endorse employment equity principles and encourage women, members of visible minorities, Indigenous people, and persons with disabilities to apply for any position offered at CIMA+. Adaptation measures are provided upon request to facilitate participation in the recruitment process.
For more information about this job offer, please contact Alina Souralay
Your application has been successfully submitted.