Booking & Field Support Specialist
Job Title: Booking & Field Support Specialist
Reports to: Senior Lead – Internal Operations
Salary Range: $45,000 – $55,000 (annually, depending on experience)
Hours: 35 per week (permanent, full time)
Location: Opportunity to be based out of one of Clean’s office locations (Dartmouth, NS; Sydney, NS; or Charlottetown, PEI)
About Clean Foundation:
Clean Foundation helps the communities in which we work make real progress toward a cleaner future by taking on climate change challenges. We bring specialized teams together to work on complex problems, delivering clean projects and programming for communities. We’re here to make the biggest impact for a cleaner world.
Learn more about us and the work we do: cleanfoundation.ca
Clean is committed to Employment Equity and our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative at all job levels. Qualified self-identifying First Nations, Metis and Inuit, Visible Minority Groups, Persons with Disabilities and LGBTQ2+ applicants will be strongly considered for this position. If you are a member of one of the equity groups, you are encouraged to self-identify on either your cover letter or resume.
Summary of the Position:
Reporting to the Senior Lead – Internal Operations, as the Booking & Field Support Specialist, you will provide operational support to facilitate Clean’s ongoing energy programs.
You will be responsible for conducting database research and management, as well as scheduling work and field activities for Clean’s Energy department. You will build strong internal relationships to work closely with all Energy teams to ensure field activities meet the needs of our programs and initiatives.
You will possess strong oral and written communication skills, exceptional client relations, the ability to adhere to established processes and timelines, and have strong organizational skills. The ability to work independently and with minimal supervision is essential.
Booking & Field Staff Support:
- Conduct check-ins for energy field staff.
- Monitor and ensure compliance of occupational health and safety records.
- Monitor and maintain intake and waitlists for Energy programs.
- Conduct participant communications for appointments.
- Provide administrative support for Energy teams that operate in the field.
- Field public’s queries regarding Clean’s Energy programs.
- Generate reports as required.
- Manage status of appointments.
- Manage field staff capacity to ensure adherence with program targets.
- Work with other Clean teams to support and improve the Energy department’s tools and processes. Participate in training as required.
- Edit and create departmental templates.
- Assist new employees through office orientation process where required.
- Assist in creating daily schedules and planning events.
- Mail out written correspondence to participants when required.
- Conduct community outreach of programs when required.
- Adhere to Clean’s policies and procedures.
- Other duties as required.
Education and Assets:
- Completion of post-secondary degree or diploma in business administration, communication or a related field would be considered an asset.
- Computer proficiency, including Microsoft Office programs.
- Excellent communication organizational skills.
- Strong client relations.
- Ability to work during Clean’s regular office hours.
- Own vehicle and valid driver’s license.
- Good working knowledge of the geography of the provinces of Prince Edward Island and Nova Scotia.
You will work predominantly in an office setting but may be required to travel to appointments and meetings which may sometimes require travel and overnight lodging.
If making an impact through your work excites you, then this opportunity could be your next dream job! If you’re interested in our current position of Booking & Field Support Specialist with Clean, please submit your cover letter and resume via e-mail to email@example.com on or before February 3, 2023. We appreciate all interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Real Progress to a Cleaner Future