Senior Analyst, Electric Vehicle Strategy Advisory
Edison Energy is a global energy advisory firm that helps large corporate, industrial, and institutional clients better navigate the choices, opportunities, and risks that will emerge from the transition to a net-zero future.
As stakeholder expectations around corporate sustainability increase, Edison helps companies rise to this challenge by designing and implementing individualized strategies, projects, and programs across sustainability, renewables, transportation electrification, energy optimization, and energy supply.
Edison enables organizations to deliver on their strategic, financial, and sustainability goals by addressing today’s key energy challenges: carbon, cost, complexity, and creating energy equity across communities.
Edison Energy LLC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Edison International (NYSE: EIX) and does business in Europe as Altenex Energy.
As a member of the Transportation Electrification (TE) team, this role is responsible for supporting the growth of Edison Energy’s TE practice. The Analyst will have the opportunity to work on high impact, strategic consulting projects across areas including energy; vehicle electrification, business case development, financial modeling, carbon management; environmental justice; sustainability reporting; stakeholder engagement; project management; and climate change.
- Work within the transportation electrification group to support the advisory practice on topics including fleet assessments, business case development, total cost of ownership, charging assessments, and other sustainability benchmarking
- Support the delivery of various transportation projects and analyses to clients
- Support research and database development using internal and external resources on specific trends, markets, technologies, or policies
- Develop models and analysis of vehicle electrification scenarios, charging, and energy management
- Support clients in understanding, addressing, and improving relevant transportation electrification topics and challenges.
- Deliver clear, structured, and effective client communications
- Oversee, structure, and lead data analysis to inform insights and decision-making
- Strong project management skills that plan and prepare for impactful stakeholder and client meetings, using digital technologies and facilitation.
- Monitor progress, manage risks, resolve issues, and regularly report to relevant stakeholders
Experience & Qualifications:
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience (including technical experience in electric vehicles, energy, or sustainability)
- Bachelor's Degree with focus in Sustainability, Environmental Sciences, or Engineering desired. Master’s or MBA a plus
- Proficient understanding of the US electric vehicle market
- Work experience in consultancy / professional services preferred
- Solid understanding of clean transportation solutions, markets, policies, and trends, with focus on electric vehicles
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, PowerBI), and ability to perform data analysis in Microsoft Excel is required
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and present effectively
- Demonstrated passion for transportation electrification, climate mitigation, sustainability, and clean energy.
- Results-oriented project management and organizational skills with a bias for action while managing multiple competing priorities and deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and the expectation to grow into an expert on electric vehicles and technical sustainability concepts
- Problem solving, analytical skills and decision making as an individual and part of a team
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels through establishing positive, mutually respectful, and productive working relationships.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment as well as autonomously
- Must be able to perform successfully in a fast paced, intellectually intense, service-oriented environment and enhance the business and in keeping with Edison’s values and culture.
Edison Energy is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national original, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.
NOTE: Edison Energy Group is not the same company as Southern California Edison, the utility, and Edison Energy Group is not regulated by the California Public Utilities Commission.
Creating a sustainable, resilient, and equitable net zero future.