This position requires proficiency with computers and technology, numeracy, report writing, with high attention to detail, and strong problem solving abilities, as well as an ability to communicate effectively with others.
As an energy advisor you’ll be expected to work independently, with daily travel, to a variety of locations within the region, to perform a full range of evaluation activities including preparing time-sensitive reports.
You must also be computer literate, physically fit, have post secondary education and have good communication skills in English.
- 1-3 years experience in a customer facing role
- Analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Computer literate
- Math skills are essential
- Proven results on delivery of performance objectives and quality targets
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Self management
- Time management
- Ability to listen
- Eager and willing to add to knowledge base and skills
- Flexible working hours, some evenings and weekends are required.
- Post secondary education is required
- Successfully pass NRCan Foundations and Energy Advisor Exams
- Police check
- Valid drivers licence with clean drivers abstract
What Energuy Requires from an Eligible Candidate
- Hard work
- Positive attitude
- With all the above comes great reward
- Post secondary school
- Building science is an asset
- Home inspection experience is an asset
- Construction/Building envelope courses an asset
- HVAC experience an asset
Initial interviews will be done through video conference or phone to maintain distancing in this pandemic. When hired, training will be in person, where physical distancing, masks and sanitizer rules are followed.
Please be sure your resume includes phone number, email address and all other contact information.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Positions available in Ontario, BC, Alberta, Manitoba, Saskatchewan
- Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
- Salary: $75,000 to $90,000 per year