At CLEAResult, we lead the transition to a sustainable, equitable, and carbon-neutral energy-efficient future for our communities and our planet. We do that by creating a people-first culture built on trust, accountability, and transparency; where every employee – regardless of position, role, or identity is treated with respect and given an equal chance to thrive.
Additionally, you will enjoy:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance; we also offer a company-paid health care concierge service because we’ve all been there — needing help with our health plan and not knowing where to turn.
- RRSP company match
- Paid vacation, sick and personal time
- 10 paid company holidays
- Paid Volunteer Time; giving back to our communities is important to us
- Discounts on home and auto insurance
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Recognition Program – convert your recognition points into gift cards
- Employee Assistance Program – offers benefits to help you manage daily responsibilities
- Access to training opportunities to advance further in your career
We are looking for a talented individual…
To join our team as an Operations Analyst to help deliver a residential energy affordability and green-house gas reduction program in British Columbia. We are a close-knit team who are passionate about green-house gas reduction and enjoy working with each other and the public. As an operations analyst, you will be work with the public to understand their needs and help them find the energy reduction strategy that works best for them.
Here at CLEAResult, you will fit right in with our energetic team if you are resourceful, resilient, and kind.
For this exciting career opportunity, you’re a great fit if are…
* Experienced in customer service, helping people work through problems and find solutions
* Proficient in Microsoft Office
* Organized and a self-starter as you will be working remotely
* A strong verbal and written communicator. Demonstrated written and oral fluency in one or more of the following languages is a strong asset: Cantonese, Mandarin, Farsi, Punjabi or Tagalog
* Experienced with House as a System is an asset
* Located in British Columbia
In this exciting career opportunity, you will have…
* 0-4 years experience in energy efficiency
* Bachelor’s degree in Science or Engineering
Additional Job Description
CLEAResult continues to be committed to the health and safety of all employees, customers, partners and the communities we serve. As we prioritize hiring of talent for essential positions that meet the critical needs of our customers, we intend to continue supporting the fight to end the pandemic. Employees’ health and safety while meeting client expectations remains our top priority.
Equal Opportunity Employer
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant’s race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran, or any other protected status.
The above job description and job requirements are not intended to be all inclusive. CLEAResult retains the right to make changes or adjustments to job descriptions and/or requirements at any time without notice.
We change the way people use energy.